· Bachelor of Illustration (Hons), Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario, Canada (2011-2015)
· Pen10, Pyramid Attack, Toronto, ON
· Whirlygigs, You Me Gallery, Hamilton, ON
· Colour War, Sheridan Illustration Graduating Class of 2015 Show, Toronto, ON
· Dolce Dieci, Sheridan Gallery, Holcim Gallery, Oakville, ON
· Spin Cycle, Toronto International Bicycle Show, Toronto, ON
· Animystics, Light Grey Art Lab, Minneapolis, MN
· Great Personalities, Light Grey Art Lab, Minneapolis, MN
· Shaw Media Silver Award of Excellence
· Shaw Media Award
· Honourable Mention 3x3 No.11
· Runner-Up Creative Quarterly 36
· Sago Mini, Artist (February 2016 - present)
Designed and illustrated art assets for Sago Mini apps, mobile games for toddlers. Lead artist on Sago Town, Sago Farm, and Sago Apartment. In addition to artistic duties, held play-testing sessions, implemented artwork in game engine, and contributed to project planning and ideation.
· Children's Book Illustrator (February 2016 - January 2017)
Illustrated When Planet Earth Was New, a non-fiction book for 6-9 year olds telling the story of how Earth and life on Earth formed. Written by James Gladstone, published by Owl Kids.
· Freelance Illustrator (September 2014 - present)
Designed and illustrated pieces for various projects including: Smiley emoticons for Kik Interactive, editorial illustration for Nautlilus, Outside magazine, and others; large-scale wall art for Settlement Co. Café, and a series of illustrations for use on bags by SoYoung Co.
· Sheridan College, Teaching Assistant (September 2014 - April 2015)
Assisted with 2nd Year Digital Media class teaching Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Cinema 4D.
· Kik Interactive Inc., UI Designer Intern (May - August 2014)
Created layouts and graphics for mobile app; member of a small dynamic design team contributing and implementing creative ideas.
· Centre 3 for Print and Media Arts, Designer and Arts Education Planner (May - August 2011)
Created template and info graphic poster, and wrote lesson plan and documentation for teaching printmaking to school-aged children.